When you shop from Wellington Windows and Doors, you’ll be receiving products crafted from Cardinal Glass. Cardinal Glass uses the latest innovations in research and development to craft glass that is energy-efficient, insulated, and beautiful for use in high-end windows and doors.
Cardinal Glass manufactures and designs all of its products in the United States for quality you can trust. Because of its state-of-the-art technology, Cardinal Glass offers several solutions for the modern home, including insulating glass, coated glass, laminated glass, custom tempered glass, and float glass.
Most of our customers love the insulated glass options from Cardinal Glass. Below are the options you’ll have when choosing your replacement windows.
· Endur IG: With the industry’s lowest failure rate (a mere 0.20% over 20 years), Endur IG windows offer long-lasting performance and efficiency. A primary seal of polyisobutylene prevents moisture and UV permeation, while the secondary silicone seal provides long-term adhesion to ensure your windows last for years. What does all of this mean for you? You won’t see any edge condensation, and you’ll be able to keep cold winter air outside your home.
· XL Edge IG: The XL Edge is Cardinal’s original insulated glass design and boasts just as amazing statistics. It uses the same sealing system, but it has a thinner stainless-steel spacer inside the glass. You’ll see just as good energy efficiency and durability with this choice.
Once you’ve decided which kind of insulated glass you prefer, you’ll also have the option to choose your coating. Some of the options include:
· LoĒ³-366 glass: If controlling your home’s temperature is your primary goal, LoĒ³-366 glass is what you need. It’s made to block glare and prevent solar heat from making its way through the glass and heating your rooms.
· LoĒ-180 glass: On the other hand, if you want to take advantage of the sun’s heat in the winter and use it to heat your home, try LoĒ-180 glass. It allows heat from the sun in while keeping heated air from escaping out.
· Neat+® glass: Cleaning windows doesn’t have to be a drag with Neat+® glass. It helps your windows stay cleaner for longer and makes the wipe down process much easier.
· Sea-Storm® glass: While the Halton area might not see many hurricanes, it doesn’t hurt to be prepared. Sea-Storm® glass provides superior wind and impact protection so you’ll be safe during a big storm.
· Preserve™ window film: Keeping your windows clean during installation and transport can be difficult, but Preserve™ window film is there to protect your new investment throughout its journey.
The type of glass you choose for your windows can make a huge difference. Lackluster glass means you might experience heat loss, extra streaks, and premature failure. When you pick Cardinal Glass from Wellington, you won’t have to worry about any of that. We stand behind the quality of our products, and together, we’ll help you maximize the value and comfort of your home.